Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Thank you Pinterest, I love you.

My apartment is a cozy 1200 square foot toy box. 

Renting is perfect. If the garbage disposal has a seizure good old' maintenance comes by in their green golf cart, stacked with tools, to save the day and return the mangled little plastic spoon that mysteriously dove into the disposal. 

It happens all the time, the freaking spoons.

The problem with apartment living is storage, there isn't a lot of it in mine. In fact, I don't even have a hall closet. 

#FirstWorldProblems

So I decided to do a little project for my new home every Tuesday. This week I made some more room in the kitchen by hanging lids on the inside of the cabinets. I was tired of a waterfall of All Clad rushing out every time I wanted to make pasta. 

Here is the solution and I mean please, could it get any easier????

Of course this project was brought to you by Pinterest. I can now honestly say that I have completed a project I've pinned. 

(( Cue applause )) 


Thank you Pinterest, I love you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment