Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

I die for a deal

Have you ever heard of thredUP? I hadn't until a fellow mom friend of mine (( shout out to you Alice!!!! )) showed me the best website I've ever seen for kids clothes.

Affordable

Stylish

Amazing

So, not only do you get the chance to recycle some of your babe's gently used clothes for store credit (( my bag was free with my purchase )), you are able to choose from a plethora of outfits ranging from $3-$30 AND you get 20% off your first purchase.

Did I mention if you refer a friend and they sign up, you both get $10 credit. 

If you couldn't tell how much I love this website, I hope I have convinced you. I love when other mommies have my back, reinforcing my inner shop-o-holic. Thank you.

Here is a little clip of what I got my little guy. He told me that he needed some new clothes for fall. How could I say no???



Happy shopping!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment