Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

Give me chocolate or give me death

I'm no choco-holic, nor am I a baker, so when I get a fixin' for something sweet I'm definitely not looking to buy a million ingredients and do a million dishes.  Aint nobody got time for that. 

So I cheat  

I went to my very favorite store, Trader Joes, and bought their "guilt free" box of brownies. All you do is add a few simple ingredients, pop them in the oven, and enjoy! I also suggest a proper line chef, one who is able to adaquetly lick a spoon. Sharing is caring my little baker friends. 

Don't worry, these are dairy free

Now that is my kind of dessert option (( the line chef is easy on the eyes, too ))

Instead of adding non fat yogurt I added the same 2/3 cup applesauce and 1 tbsp vanilla extract. Also, I used a muffin tin and they came out just fine. Sweet, savory, quick and simple.  I can get behind that 

Ingredients 

Box of Trader Joe's guilt free, fat free brownies
2/3 cup applesauce 
1 tsp vanilla extract 
Muffin tin or baking pan



Directions 
Preheat oven to 350 and grease muffin tin 

In a medium bowl combine dry ingredients with applesauce and vanilla 

Stir, mix will be thick 

Pour onto baking sheet or into muffin tins 

Bake for 20-22 minutes but check at the 20 min mark , I like them gooey 

Enjoy! Happy Friday! 




No comments:

Post a Comment