Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Hey, I'm the new kid. Can I sit with you at lunch?

Hi! I'd like to welcome you to my little blog. I'm Shelley and this is my life.

Mommy blogs seem super popular these days and I know a thing or two about child rearing. I have one and together we have successfully made it to toddler-hood. 

(( TAKES A BOW )) 

Thank you, thank you, you're far too kind.

My son became the spark in my life, giving me purpose. Everything I do, I do for him. Except drink wine, that I do for myself.

I like to cook and when I do it is always vegetarian. I'll share some of my favorite recipes with you and keep my PETA rants to a minimum. I'm not trying to scare you off, we just met.

I'm also an advocate of breastfeeding and am pursuing my IBCLC in the near future. 

Aside from these enthralling topics I'll be sharing my daily struggles, triumphs and laughs with you so tune in, you never know what you're in for (( I don't either most days ))

Anywho, welcome. I hope you like the things I do. Life is pretty fun, let's share in it together. 



This is us. Aren't we cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment