Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Stalker much???

I have a life you know....

But seriously, if you want to stalk me you can. Here of course, not in real life.


Pinterest

I'll be sharing my very own creations here. So far the only pin I have uploaded myself has been my awesome spaghetti squash recipe. My style is easy (( pun not intended )) since having a toddler doesn't allow for a lot of down time...

My mom readers are thinking, "tell me something I don't know."

At any rate, Pinterest is awesome and I love it. It gives me a false sense of time, capabilities and kitchen confidence, but I love it.

"Hand rolled vegetable tempura sushi? No problem, I got this"

If I'm not careful I'll end up on the Pinterest fails  website. And for the record I am still laughing my ass off at 19 Hair Flip.

But in all seriousness I am a good cook and an excellent gardener. Now all I need is a shopping spree at Whole Foods and a sprawling backyard to prove it (( you can find those dreams in my "Things I want to make" and "Interior" boards )) . 

Happy pinning 


1 comment:

  1. Shannon says I need a Pinterest Intervention... sigh...

    ReplyDelete