Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Hummus cups

So, I went to a mommy and me Halloween potluck and wasn't really sure what to bring at first. I found this awesome recipe, of course on Pinterest and much to my delight they were delicious and easy... AND VEGAN! 




 What you need:

Hummus
Crescent squares
Cucumbers
Cherry tomatoes 
Salt and pepper 
Muffin tin

What you need to do:

Roll out the crescent rolls and preheat oven according to the directions

Grease up the muffin tins and squish the crescent squares inside. Poke with a fork so they don't get too fluffy

Bake according to packaging but keep an eye on them, you want them to be fluffy not crusty. Slice up the veggies you want to use while the cups are cooking

Take out the cups, dollup hummus inside, decorate with pretty veggies and sprinkle salt and pepper to taste! That's it! I even refrigerated mine before the party and set them out before and at room temp they were great.

VIOLA!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment